Furnace Repair in Victorville
You can count on us
Can you imagine anything more frustrating than your furnace quitting in the dead of night in the middle of winter? Neither can we. Please call us for furnace repair in Victorville and the high desert because with cold temperatures, there’s a lot to risk with a malfunctioning furnace. Temperatures matter, and if not repaired quickly your family can be at risk of tough conditions within hours. Not only is your family’s comfort at risk, but your pipes rely on your furnace working correctly. As if a broken furnace wasn’t enough, a frozen pipe can wreak havoc on your home and land you a pretty hefty repair bill.
Common furnace problems
Furnaces can break down for a number of reasons and we are here to help find out why. Here are a few reasons why your furnace may malfunction:
- Forgetful maintenance: Your furnace should have annual routine inspections to prevent unexpected errors, breakdown, and problems. A simple routine check can maximize your furnace efficiency and longevity. Much like a routine dental exam, your furnace needs consistent TLC.
- Dirty filters: Most filters have an expected lifespan and need to be changed routinely. If a filter is dirty or clogged, your finance will have to work on overdrive in order to circulate the air. Not only is this hard on your furnace but it drives up your energy bill. When a furnace has to work harder, it puts the furnace at higher risk of damaging the limit switch, which controls the fan, and thereby significantly impairing airflow.
- Normal wear and tear: Like any other household appliance, your furnace will experience normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear can influence air flow, heat control, and at times over-heating.
- Size: Furnaces are designed to heat a specific sized space. If your furnace is too small for your space, it simply won’t produce enough heat. Once again, your furnace has to work continuously to heat an oversized and inappropriate space, breakdown is likely to occur.
- Broken limit switch: If your blower is running continuously it may be a good indication that you have a broken limit switch. This will require a professional to repair or replace.
- Broken electric ignition or pilot light malfunction: If your furnace isn’t igniting or the pilot light it out, it simply won’t run. Thermocouple problems, uncontrolled drafts, and clogs in your furnace may cause your pilot light to extinguish.
- Faulty thermostat: If your thermostat isn’t working correctly, it can cue to your furnace to run or not run appropriately. This causes problems with the fan and the overall comfort of the home.
- Mechanical malfunction: A good indicator that something mechanical has occurred with your furnace is a noisy or rumbling, squeaking, or rattle sounds.
Call us today if your furnace isn’t working correctly, or the heat of your home is poorly controlled. We service all major brands such as Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Rheem, and Trane, We will work with you to determine a budget friendly and effective way to heat your home or business.
We know that our success depends on your satisfaction. Give us a call today.
Why Choose Pristine Air
- Expert Factory Trained Professionals
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Honest and Fair Pricing
- Se habla Español
- Senior and Military Discounts
Notes From Our Customers
I recommend Pristine Air to anybody needing a new HVAC unit installed. They worked fast and left no mess. The price was fair for the high quality of workmanship we got. If we need any service in future, they’ll get the call.Bob and Karin H., Victorville
I want to thank Eddie for the great care he took on our complicated job. It was right in the middle of summer and we needed our roof condition fixed fast. His people worked overtime we were grateful.Keith P., Apple Valley
I normally don’t use the lowest bidder on a job, but the guy really knew what he was talking about and I was impressed. Our AC was fixed the next day and haven’t had any problems in three summers so far.Mike R., Victorville